Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

With older dogs Puppy Pics (part 3)

Mitcham and Justice. Still the best of buds....
Justice LOVES being an 'older brother' to the puppies, showing them how to play, and he is ever so gentle with them too, usually rolling over so they can chew on his face and legs and tail.
Alamo and Ava cut him off and he falls over defeated!
Mitcham trying to drink and then this 'thing' comes up to investigate. He is thinking 'if I don't move maybe she won't see me'. It didn't work!
Mitcham after several rounds around the coffee table and trying to use evasive maneuvers gives up and starts to lay down so Alamo can mouth play/ face play with him. Alamo was very persistent until he got his way and Mitcham was also much too gentle. He is only allowed with puppies under constant supervision. I think it took him awhile to realize that they are DOGS and not rabid hamsters or something. Not that Mitcham has SEEN a rabid hamster :)
I didn't get the photo of Janey on his tail and Ava and Crockett nibbling on his legs! Hey that coat took me 60 hours to groom in December! I'm not letting some PUPPIES chew it off in seconds! :)

1 comment:

Dune Cardigans said...

Awwww! They are so cute! I love the pants/socks tugging ;) Congrats on the OFA results too btw. And YES, I was so excited about the results too.