Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Loads of cute!

I'm so sorry for the delay! I've taken tons of photos the last week or so..but they keep growing so fast that by the time i think of posting, they don't even look like that anymore!!

I think this Crockett is just adorable. He's always draping his arm over someone. This time its his Momma. Isn't that the cutest?? This should suffice for like a weeks worth of daily cute!

Alamo today....right before....he....nodded....off to sleep..........
The babes just two days ago...they look nothing like this anymore!
Today...these photos were taken. Just adorable. Crockett's eyes have turned brown. It looks as though the girls will have blue eyes...


More tomorrow! Blogger is SLOW!

4 comments:

Rayna said...

Still in love with the light blue girl! I want my farm so I can have my corgi dammit! :(

RegentCardis said...

Awww, how cute. :)

gertie said...

Alamo is a cuddle bug! Love that. :)

Sarah said...

Hiya, cute babies. I hardly recognized you!!! ;-P