Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Puppy fronts 5 weeks

Its nearly impossible for me to get front photos alone. So you have to deal with the xpen in the photos! :) The pups are 5 weeks of age. They love to sit at the xpen door when Zoe is outside and they wiggle and squirm and then they all sit in a row. They watch me in the kitchen. Anytime I start to even look like I'm walking towards the living room (or them) they get all excited! I had to let them settle down and get used to the camera and me laying on the floor in front of them and not scratching them or playing with them. How dare me!!

I'd say that Huxley stamped his front on the pups. Whew!

Below..Ava and Alamo
Here is Janey. She's a horse. She's actually 1.5 pounds heavier than Ava and Alamo.
Ava and Crockett below.
Their favorite game is to hang themselves on the xpen and then choke. You'd think they'd learn...

More photos tomorrow! My computer is slowing crashing and makes it difficult, albeit impossible to upload photos to blogger!

4 comments:

Kady Cannon said...

You need somebody to help you get stacked pictures now. Please? :-)

Cynthia said...

Oh gosh, they have indeed entered the cuteness danger-zone. Like darling 3-month old babies, these guys have become heart stealers for sure.

Congrats Garrett. All the care you have taken with outstanding mama nutrition really shows. These guys are solid little pups.

Alaska Shetland Shepherd said...

They are adorable Garrett! I'm trying to catch up, can ya tell? And Mitchum has done some nice winning too! When he's finished, are you heading into the herding arena? I've got 2 of them just starting here too.....certainly like those Briards!

Baledwr said...

Ava's front looks very nice right now, keep our fingers crossed that she grows on