Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Friday, June 5, 2009

A much needed weekend

After running around the past month or so with my head cut off.....working 60+ hours from Monday-Friday and then working all out on the weekends too (usually 10+ hours per day) I'm sick of it! But boy does it feel good to have so much accomplished...or maybe thats just numbness in my feet :)

Tomorrow in the afternoon there is a "meet the breed" in park Rapids and Mitcham has volunteered to go be a Braird spokesman for a little bit. should be a fun time....

oh and tomorrow i get to mow my OWN yard, weed my OWN flower beds and clean my OWN house! How fun!! :)

1 comment:

dreameyce said...

You mean, you don't just have sheep mow your lawn ;)