Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

addenum

I had forgotten to mention (in my sleep deprived weekend) that on Thursday was the Best Puppy match!

Mitcham was expertly handled by Christy Collins and got a Group 2! Justice was expertly handled by Wanda Bendinelli (Zoe's breeder) and got a Group 4! Oh how I wish I didn't have to go back to Perham to work that afternoon! But I am so happy for my boys! They make me gush with pride :)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Thats awesome, I dont think you mentioned that yesterday when we were visiting! Great job for both. I hope today went OK and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sherilyn said...

Congratulations on the great weekend!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!

Hugs!
Sherilyn

Cindy said...

Way to go on a wonderful weekend. Can't wait to see you in the fall at some of the shows, hopefully you'll still have something to show ;0) Gosh you just might get all those dogs finished soon!