Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Cleaning house

With the six inches of snow that was supposed to come last night, didn't come, I am cleaning house like a mad man. There are very few days that I have ANY time to clean, let alone six hours of time!

The dogs are muddy as the snow we DID have is melting so they are in their crates drying off (and have you ever tried to sweep or vaccuum with 7 dogs barking and trying to take your broom or vaccum handle?) Once that is done I'm out to seperate ewe lambs from ewes and more hoof trimming. A good day to get it done, as hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to go back and finish pruning at the lake homes that I started on last week......

No comments: