Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Sadie!!

Sadie Girl, the Princess, SG, aka my heart dog had a birthday today with ice cream, a nice long walk and even some agility training and sheep herding (the rams got out today!). Sadie as you all know, was in a terrible accident about a month after her four point major in St Joe, MO under Brian Meyer, back in April 2006.

Sadie loves her herding, agility and meeting all kinds of dogs and people. She is undoubtedly my first love who brought me to the Cardigan world and no one could ask for a better first dog. She has a VERY STUBBORN but loving personality and I've learned a lot from my little brindle girl.

Every night when we snuggle in bed I always tell her how much I love her and how grateful I had another day with her. She is really truly a gift. Thanks Sadie for a wonderful life experience!

Every day with her is a gift! Happy Birthday Sadie Girl! (And to Edward and Magic and the rest of the crew!)

3 comments:

Kady Cannon said...

Happy birthday, Sadie.

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Sadie. My mom forgot our birthday yesterday. Bad Mom! Sounds like you had a great day. I hope my mom feels really bad. (she does) Magic

Sarah said...

Happy Barkday, Sadie! You are definitely a special girl. :-)