Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Belly watch aka whale watch...

I've been so busy with work...I haven't had much time to blog...but I HAVE taken photos of Zoe's belly for documentation :)


Well here is Zoe on 11.10.09. Swelling and not afraid of showing it! She's such a hussy....

11.16.09 on her belly on the couch. She could STILL jump up on the couch this day.....

Today, 11.20.09. She has seemed to explode on the top side now to match the bottom. She also cannot jump up the ONE step from the back yard to the back door. She gathers herself but has hit her belly twice. NOw she just waits for me, wagging her tail and with her ears back submissively lol. I think we'll start pottying outside the front door (ok her not me....) Two weeks to go......

2 comments:

Sharrie said...

Hope Zoe is not as uncomfortable as I think she would be. Treat her with great respect. Her condition is a real trial.

Kady Cannon said...

Um, you might consider an x-ray for a better count than you got with the sonogram.

A danger with huge litters is uterine inertia where the uterus is stretched too far to contract well to push them out. Then it's section time.