Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Oliver and his new cart

A week ago on June 22nd I left early morning to drive out to Eugene, OR. Along the way I dropped off Oliver to go live with Bobbie. As time permits I'll add photos that i've stolen from her facebook wall. Until then I'm adding a few videos for your viewing pleasure. What a match made in heaven. he is a happy..HAPPY boy! this was day 4 after being in a cart.

 Oliver on the pacific ocean beach only after a day or two of being in a cart. He took to it like a duck to water. He is SO happy. Makes my heart sing!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, he DOES look happy! How wonderful!

Emily said...

That is just great to see Garrett. He has such a big smile on his face!

Builder Mama said...

Look at him go! I'm getting teary just watching that first video, he is so happy!!! Thanks for sharing the video, I can understand why it would make your heart sing to see such a happy fellow.

Taryn said...

That made my heart sing too, as well as a few tears! How wonderful for Oliver!

Janine's Mom said...

This won't be his permanent cart but we are trying out some CorgiAid carts to see if we can find one that will stand up to abuse! So far he has shaken the set screws out of two. Once I figure t just what he needs I will ask the good people at K9 Carts to build him a reinforced version of their corgi cart. The one in the videos is a Walkin Wheels adjustable cart which was great for short term use for a big corgi.

Sherilyn said...

He looks so happy!! :) Great to see!