Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Friday, July 30, 2010

LB (formerly Crockett)

Sharrie just sent these to me. If this first photo could look any more like a Mini Huxley??!! If it weren't for the white markings i would have said HUXLEY in a second.

This second photo took my breath away. Gorgeous head and such a soft, kind, expression. Round eyes.

The rest of him isnt bad either. He is in the perfect home and was neutered on Wednesday due to some marking issues inside the house. While I am extremely happy Sharrie has him, I am a little sad to say the least. For a first litter that wasn't too bad, eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about Zippy, but Sharrie has two beautiful boys and what a great life they live.