Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is she or isn't she?

Well its been four weeks since her AI's. She sleeps a lot, lays at my feet almost all of the time, and has nearly had to be force fed as she refuses to eat. I love her little Budha belly. This all is VERY UNLIKE HER! She is usually very A.D.O.S (attention deficit......oh SHINY!) and very busy and wants to play. She would NOT play with Justice or the puppies since she's been home, and tends to hide under my chair to get away from them.
The other side...and different angle.
Day 31 today from the last AI. We will do ultra sound on Wednesday as the next few days look to be busy with snow removal. FINALLY.

Mitcham and Ava refuse to tell me their opinion on Ell's pregnancy. They also look VERY innocent here, which means they aren't. Ava is a BAD.DOG. She still runs the other way when I call her, she hides under furniture and potties in the house. Alamo in less than a week appears to be house trained already. Thank Goodness one down, one to go!

4 comments:

Baledwr said...

looks hopeful in these angles....

Rayna said...

Looks like a baby belly to me!

dreameyce said...

I vote yes, and Eeek! Look at little Ava's face! I <3 her, and can't wait to meet her! You are bringing her to Eugene, right?

Taija said...

I think she IS!