Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ell, Mitcham and Alamo

Ell goes in for her radiograph today. I talked to the head of a vet clinic at the vet school, and she said that any time after day 40-42 you can radiograph to count babies. Since I didn't ultrasound, I wanted to see how many NOW, as she still has a week to go, but she's giving me a lot of signs of whelping early (or its just my mind playing tricks on me...it does that a lot).

Alamo and I are going to Minneapolis tonight as he flies out to his new home in Seattle tomorrow! He's going to be a big city dog and will have an older Cardigan sibling to antagonize :) I am promised photos when he gets there so fingers crossed for him and his new family!

I'll report back on Ell when I know how many!

Is anyone going to Milwaukee to the West Allis shows this next weekend? I have to get Mitcham there and I am unable to go as Ell is due to whelp that friday/saturday (if she holds out long enough). I could meet you somewhere half way in the next few days if that would help. I'd pay you for your gas of course naturally!

1 comment: