Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I've officially gone crazy....

What on earth is THAT? Yup. Its a black natural eared Briard bitch puppy named Margot.  :) Her daddy is from the Czech republic and her momma is a relative of Mitcham's. She was born in March and I got her at the Fargo show. Life has been slightly hectic since then and I'm trying to catch up on all things that are worth telling.

She'll be in the Duluth puppy match this weekend. Lord help us. I think she's part monkey. She can almost climb on to the kitchen counters. Mitcham, having just turned 3 on wednesday (i'm a bad dad I know), still does not jump up on the counter or counter surf or whatever you want to call it. He's so polite in comparison. She's a wild child! Let's hope her coat is easier to groom. Note the natural ears too. I didn't want to fight with the gluing for 3 years.....

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Welcome, Margot! (I want to see a better photo!)

Rayna said...

I'm tellin' ya, spider monkeys....

Sherilyn said...

LOL G...you were crazy a LONG time ago!! ;) Congrats on the new addition and I can't wait to meet Margot!

Jules said...

Wow! Congrats and welcome.