Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Alamo update

Alamo aka "Pip" now resides as a city dog in Seattle, WA.

I was pleasantly surprised to get an email from Ron Stewart. This is what he had to say about Pip:

"
My spring break started today, and there was a corgi meet-up on Whidbey Island - about 200 km south of here. So we got the passports, and headed down.
After about half an hour, I looked up the beach, and Alamo was walking towards me! Only now he is called Pip. I picked him up and held him. An ultimate sweetie. I watched him interact with people and dogs. Loves adult people. Loves toddlers. Loves puppies. Loves adult corgis. Loves big dogs. Perfectly happy in a crowd.
And his people are very nice. He has a great home. He is now the same size as his tiny, 16-month-old "sister." They love to play together.
And Kathleen, who used to hate blue eyes, called them beautiful.
You can see a number of pictures at: http://corgi.meetup.com/102/photos/889981/14438092/#14435709
"

I can't copy the photos to post them, but Pip is the white headed black/white corgi who is hogging the photo ops in most of the pictures, so if you have the time, check them out! He sure is such a handsome little man!!

No comments: