Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Someone is trying to get my attention......

HEY GUYS! ITS ME MITCHAM! remember me?? Dad has been awfully busy with Zoe and her pups and now with Ell and her soon to be babies, not to mention the lambs that have started coming! Its ok. We still go for our daily mile walk, and I get plenty of time with Dad and the other dogs but I thought I should get some blog time for all the hard work I do around here!


First of all DAD hasn't been the only one busy with Zoe's pups. It seems Zoe feels her motherly duties are over and now its up to ME to have to baby sit them. Thank goodness there is only one left! I was going crazy with four mouths full of puppy teeth! Every where I walked, there was a puppy in my way and DAD kept telling me to be careful. Ugh.I guess when they are sleeping they aren't so bad....kinda cute actually.

But then I give Dad some sad eyes...Hoping to distract him from whatever he is doing....Sometimes it works.....

Sometimes it doesn't and then I have to pout and feel sorry for myself and the rough life I have here. I wonder what I could do to get his attention?

2 comments:

Kelly N said...

Get into something you shouldn't or get super dirty! That'll get his attention but we can't promise it will be good attention

Signed, Titus and Dylan :-)

P.S. Staring non-stop at Mom usually works so does just plain taking over her lap.

Sarah said...

awww, poor, poor Mitcham. I think he and Biscuit are in the running for most manipulative pouty face dog of the year award...