Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Houston

Happy Trails to all of you who are at, or will be at Houston this week for the National. I haven't missed a National since I started going so I'm sad to not see all of my friends! We don't ever have enough times during the course of a year to get together so me missing one of the more important ones makes me very sad.

That being said I am working for my sister still and its a busy week for taxes.....

I am gearing up for spring yard clean ups now that our snow has finally melted.....

I am still lambing, and we have two calves on the ground too.....

Daisy is really getting large! In the last few days she has really gotten huge and I am feeding her four times a day as she just doesn't seem to have enough room to eat. Now I wonder how she will make it the next few weeks....she honestly seemed to have um....blossomed over night.

Safe travels everyone and I hope to get lots of texts with updates!!

No comments: