Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Western Reserve here I come!

I am going to have a super busy day tomorrow in getting ready for the Western Reserve I've entered and decided to go! I will be gone TWELVE days as I have a pigeon show to judge on my way out to Ohio and then the weekend after is Michigan Fiber Fest where I have sheep to show. Wish me luck! And I'll try and catch up with my blogger buddies when and if I can along the way!

4 comments:

Jeri said...

I will be there on Friday with the puppies!

penni said...

Garrett, you need a twin Have fun midst the chaos.

Sherilyn said...

Good luck and safe travels, G! We'll miss you at Albert Lea, but we'll catch up in the near future. Hugs! Keep us posted on the happenings at the WR! :)

Dawn said...

Have fun- silly question though, are you coming home between or are sheep going with you? I can envision a traveling circus, Garrett, Dogs, sheep, maybe a pigeon or 2?? Seriously have fun and chek in occasionally.