Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Monday, July 20, 2015

GCH Ebonwald's Be Home By Midnight "Brewer"

I got to see my 'old' guy this weekend, when my parents visited. He was born March 4, 2010, so 5 and 1/3 years old. 

He is out of BISS GCH C-Myste Baledwr Free to Disagree (Pilot) x CH Merrymoon Ebonwald I'm a Q.T. CGC STDs 1/2STDc (Ell). He has sired three litters to date (Ava, Amy and Summer). major pointed kids, champion kids, and lots of loved pet homes!

He is OFA good, PennHIP 90%, PRA line clear, DM normal/clear, EE (does not carry pink), Cardiac Normal, CERF, fluff carrier. 

I absolutely adore his temperament, his sweep/silhoutte and his bred type. His head and expression are exactly what I think of, when I think of a Cardigan male. While not perfect, he does have his virtues, as well as a complete out cross to the black lines with Carbon or Fudge in them. 
He is available to approved bitches.

Link to pedgiree: http://www.cardiped.net/details.php?id=68751



No comments: