Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Monday, March 30, 2015

just excited

some new photos. First photo is Cora. I just keep falling more in love with her each week..


And there is the handsome Olaf sitting, and moving. I love his type He oozes it. I can't get enough.
 


And here is Monroe. He is Ebonwald's Having a Hay Day. His sire is GCH Toreth Sunshine There Be Dragons and dam is Ebonwalds Brace For Impact at Toshay (major pointed). He is DM clear by parents (both parents tested normal/clear)

Monroe is currently hanging out with me in Iowa, but I would consider placing him in a show home with breeding rights. If you're interested please message me at ebonwald at gmail dot com.



No comments: