Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Monday, April 9, 2012

The REAL definition of 'litter box trained'

When I say they are 'litter box trained' I didn't necessarily mean they use the litter box for peeing/pooping. HA HA HA. I have no idea why but every litter so far (four of them) have really loved the litter box for sleeping in. In all honesty they do use it about 80% of the time, and 10% of the time their front feet are in, but not the important end, and 10% they blatantly disregard the box. They like to see me scrubbing on my hands and feet!

Hard chewy toys are a comfortable way to rest your weary, worn out head.
Snugglers all around....
Comatose after evening meal.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Cute! The litter box is sort of like a bean bag chair....comfy because it conforms to all your curves and bumps!