Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

North Star Herding Group Club Specialty

This is the Naugthy Ballantyne :) Kind of naked (she blew her coat as it was coming in due to her coming in to season....sigh). She was BOS for a 5 point GrCh major here. Overall she has been shown as a special 5 times and earned a GrCh major each time for a total of 21 points I believe (still learning the GCH pts scale). I'm so glad my mentor Barb and Joanne told me to hang on this girl :)

She is 22 months old in the photo and 25 pounds. I look forward to seeing how she continues to mature and perhaps down the road will get her out to special her more. Equally as excited for her as a brood bitch!

Campbell's Best In Sweeps photo didn't accompany this one in the mail so hopefully tomorrow I will post that :)

No comments: