Committed to the improvement of the breed by breeding for health, temperament and better structure in dogs that have the ability to herd.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Campbell's Best In Sweeps photo

Here is Ebonwald Merrymoon Collateral Damage "Campbell". She is by CH Cerridwen Davenitch Believe In Him "Levi", out of Merrymoon Pluperfect Panache "Daisy". She won Best in Sweepstakes at the North Star Herding Group Club Specialty in St. Paul, MN. Thank you Pembroke breeder/judge Sara Houle for this first and exciting win for me :)

Campbell was bred by myself, Barb Hoffman and Jon Kimes and is owned by me. She was just over 8 months old in this photo. I just think she oozes breed type and I love this style of dog. She'll be slower to mature (which is fine by me) and moderate in size (under 30 pounds) when fully mature. She's currently around 22 pounds. She's a fantastic mover and I love everything about her, but I wish for a larger, rounder ear but now I'm being picky :)

No comments: